Saturday, March 10, 2007

here's what i've been doing instead of blogging.

  • Starting a new job
  • Watching college basketball, for reasons still unknown to me
  • Going to friends' art shows, wishing I'd brought my checkbook
  • Spending a memorable/unmemorable weekend in New York
  • Beginning a collection of empty Cherry Coke Zero cans on my coffee table
  • Throwing dinner parties
  • Writing a novel, I think
  • Not showering
  • Trying to go to poetry slams, but failing and getting tapas and half-priced wine instead
  • Having non-fiction related panic attacks
  • Learning how to drive in snow, learning when to not drive in snow
  • Calling 55 degrees "a beautiful, warm day"
  • Leaving my gloves at work
  • Leaving my sunglasses at work
  • Leaving my hat at work
  • Leaving my homework at work
  • Leaving my keys on my desk, in my locked office, at work
  • Leaving the district, at most, once a month
  • Thinking about how to maintain relationships
  • Thinking about how to start relationships
  • Thinking
  • Not thinking
  • Reading (gasp!)
  • Never leaving the Battelle-Thompkins building at American University
  • Except right now, sitting in my messy apartment, celebrating the start of spring break with Jack Johnson and an 11 AM blog, since I went to sleep at 10 PM
  • Missing you.

1 Comments:

At 3/10/2007 2:06 PM, Blogger Halley said...

yay. I love lists. They can cover so much, and make life look neat and organized.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home