Tuesday, May 01, 2007

courtney love is making sense.

When I saw the blurb in the news that Courtney Love needed money and was selling all of Kurt Cobain's stuff in a Christie's auction, I got really angry. How many drugs do you have to buy and how lazy do you have to be to squander away millions and millions of dollars in 15 years?

But then I read the quote. "My daughter doesn't need to inherit a giant ... bag full of flannel ... shirts. A sweater, a guitar, and the lyrics to 'Teen Spirit' -- that's what she gets. And the rest of it we'll just sell."

Geez. That's actually practical. I have an old '80s work dress of my mom's hanging in my closet at home, and I swear to god, an envelope of her hair. If my mom had been Kurt Cobain I could be so rich right now.

1 Comments:

At 8/12/2007 12:24 PM, Blogger Halley said...

jenny. do something with this blog.
and I think you know what you need to blog about. at least give a quite of the night or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home